Thursday, July 13, 2006

stalling

I've been stalling and it's not good. I need to get back into the blankets so I can move on to other projects.

If I finish off the bright blue blanket soon, I'll have 4 complete for Peabody House and only have 2 more to do. You'd think, knowing that, I'd be chugging away on this one. I wonder if it's because it's July and it's hotter than Hades. I don't know of ANYone who likes a hot blanket on top of their already boiling legs.

Did I mention that I HATE the heat? I'm best at 65 degrees and a slight breeze. No such luck here in the good old state of Maine.....you either freeze your buns off or you roast. Oh well, it could always be worse.

So, until I get motivated with these, it might be a long time before I post here. Why? Because I will still be stuck on the same blanket!!! (sigh) ;)

well...time to eat...

heh heh

No comments: