Tuesday, June 27, 2006

summer

OK, so it's time to probably get more projects going, but I'm in a bit of a funk. I haven't progressed on the wild and crazy blue medley and I want to be done with it before the summer really takes of, weather wise. It's a hot and muggy day here today and it does not induce me to work on a warm winter-type blanket, that's for sure.

I should also be working on some 12" squares for the afghan project in Oklahoma, but I haven't the gumption to even do that. (sigh) I must get out of this cloud. I just feel tired all the time and I'm really hoping it IS just the weather. It brings on headaches for me too and, for those who know me, I don't need any more than I usually get.

So...this doesn't have much to do with crocheting, but moods do affect our projects...or, at least mine. Once I get going on them, I'll be all right. Now, to get jump-started!!!!

Or, maybe it's time for an iced coffee.... :)

No comments: